Monday, June 13, 2005

Lo que hice

How I spent a large part of the weekend:




The rest of the time was spent running, doodling, reading, sleeping, eating rice, playing with Photoshop, and talking on the phone with people who are sadly nowhere near me .. yet.

This week? This week will suck. You will probably hear about it. Lucky you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet fucking drawing man!

9:58 AM

 
Blogger bastardface said...

I was thinking last night that I doodle a lot in my notebook but never show anything to anybody .. so I'll try to, you know, stop doing that.

And thanks!

10:25 AM

 
Blogger bastardface said...

I will kill you.

11:21 AM

 
Blogger bastardface said...

yeah, that puts us both on the same page, only I don't miss it as much as you or anyone else seems to.

Maybe one day after I level up and have nothing else to work on, I'll go back .. but I can't make it a priority anytime in the near future. And if it's not a priority, it's not going to get done!

11:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home