Good vs. Bad: the eternal struggle
GOOD: Go see Unleashed. Really, this is all you need to know.
BAD: At work I'm currently fighting the prospect of being sent to Mexico for a week at the beginning of July and then Japan sometime afterward, thereby prolonging my stay in Bowling Green by at least another month. Of course by "fighting" I mostly mean "disliking" and "complaining about."
GOOD: This is the weekend I've been looking forward to for what feels like a really long time but was actually only about a month. As I've said before, I won't go into any details here, but if you've talked to me at all lately I'm sure I've mentioned it. Hee hee! This will be fun. Now I will try to get some sleep since I am actually looking forward to tomorrow, and want it to arrive quickly.
SLIMY: I'm seriously wondering where the fuck these slugs are coming from.

7 Comments:
This link may help: Snails and Slugs Management Guidelines--UC IPM
Z.Monkey
P.S. Have fun?
P.P.S. HA!
P.P.P.S. Why am I responding to this post in the wrong order and using postscripts?
8:35 AM
What's up with all the secrecy?
Aren't people you talk to the only ones who bother to read your blog?
What?
12:50 PM
It could be worse I found two of these in my appartment today.
9:07 PM
I'd take those any day over those slugs. Slugs are the most revolting thing I can imagine (outside of That Guy with his shirt off)
10:17 AM
aww, that was mean. but slugs are okay .. they're just snails without a helmet.
7:17 PM
I am quite revolting without my shirt, this much is true. But I am not as slimey as those slugs of yours.
9:10 PM
what are you, bored, Al? I hope you're gonna explore the city this weekend and not just de-roachify your apartment. Trust me, they can't be stopped!
9:29 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home