危ない所
Some of you had me going for a minute there ... yesterday I was about 5 seconds away from just getting up and leaving this place for good. But that'd be like killing yourself because you're depressed. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem!
I like to have somewhat of a plan (though the perfect moments only arrive when they're not planned for), so here's the "skeleton" of what I intend to do:
- Wait here for another month or so.
- Live in Japan for a couple years, level up
- Come back to the US with more skill, money
- Do whatever the fuck I want.
Anything more specific than that is relegated to more immediate events. For example, looks like the weekend of June 17th-19th (or 20th, or 21st) will be the next Philly/New England trip. Hey, that's in 2 weeks!
Ooh, one of the old ladies here just gave me a piece of cranberry bread. I wonder if it's because I'm looking particularly emaciated, or what. You know what I had for dinner last night? Bread & olive oil, and then 2 cookies. Don't get me wrong, it was all very good.
(twitch)
Wouldn't the world be a boring place if everything made sense? If all music was in 4/4, and no one ever considered that raw octopus might be really good to eat? Hooray for the manic end of the emotional pendulum's swing!

4 Comments:
If I happen to see you that weekend I may be mildly insane. Perhaps we can Flog?
I really wish I had even a skeleton of a plan for even the next year of my life. Moving to England keeps coming up in conversation between my wife and I, but two people finding a job in a foreign country is pretty hard. Hell it is hard for two people to find a job here!
If you need someone's shoulder to cry on you know where to find Xumbi.
1:32 PM
No, not in my eyeball! --is what I would say.
Hey, I want to go to England.
2:57 PM
Completely Unrelated.
3:18 PM
Miserable? Hmmm... might have to agree with that. Sunday mornings... Hyde Park... soap boxes... yup, never saw one person who was happy about something there.
9:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home