Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Delante!

All right, enough of those hijinx. It's time to move onto things that are not necessarily bigger or better, but certainly less awkward.

Here's my schedule for the next month or so. The last 3 dates are not definite; they are what I've requested (request to Division Manager: please allow me to fuck shit up on July 24th), which from my experience so far, means precisely nani mo.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anything I should add? Let me know.

Beyond that, here are some Onion links (sort of like sausage links, only made from onions):

- article that sort of makes you laugh and sort of makes you want to kill people
- editorial that made me laugh a lot for some reason
- interview with Billy West, who apparently hates the industry that he works in (imagine that!)


If I don't get to go to Nashville tonight ... I will stay in Bowling Green.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell does "shady behaviour in/near Philly" mean!?

2:14 PM

 
Blogger beastard said...

GWAR! Shoot me an e-mail at my Drexel e-mail address... I needs to ask you something.

2:20 PM

 
Blogger bastardface said...

Spelling "behaviour" with a "u?" What are you, European?

2:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit!
(is that American enough for you?)

2:29 PM

 
Blogger bastardface said...

ooh, духовит!

2:38 PM

 
Blogger beastard said...

Man, I am pretty excited to see things working out for you the way that they are. That you'll be working and living in Japan for an extended period of time is just... awesome. Granted you'll still be working for a company you seem to loathe, but at least you be able to spend your free time in Japan, right? No real point to this post except to say that I 'm glad to see a friend doing well. Poot.

3:13 PM

 
Blogger bastardface said...

[Emo] you guys are really cheering me up. [/Emo]

Isn't this blog a veritable stew (or chili if you prefer) of emotion today? Maybe things just seem more dramatic to me since I'm finally leaving. Really, the only person it will make much of a diference to is 小林, since I only see everyone else once or twice a year anyway.

Things would really start to sink in if I had an actual departure date, as opposed to the one(s) I made up for myself.

3:28 PM

 
Blogger Mike Henninger said...

Three cheers for dan!

Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah.

Do they have really skin 250ml cokes in Japan? Also, hear that there is no smog there? Is this true?!? Because it fucking sucks in Seoul.

7:41 PM

 
Blogger Mike Henninger said...

I agree... I am becoming retarded. You would be too if half the time you are trying to talk to people who do not understand any English and the other half you are listening to engineers and marketing people argue.

And the cokes are very slender here... perhaps that would have been clearer if I had said 'skinny' instead of 'skin'. Also, I hear that I is a well thought of as a letter and that I should use it.

9:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home