Monday, August 22, 2005

ばんFUCKINGざい!!

Thanks to Jeff and his handy links, I can blog from work! This is good news for me (and possibly only me) because now I can stay as long as everyone else in the evening without going mad. Of course I`m not going to do it all the time, but I plan to head out as early as possible tomorrow (to catch the Capoeira group I missed Sunday due to an accidental, inconveniently timed bout of sleeping) so I might as well stay for a few extra minutes tonight.

I should probably be studying the metre-high stack of documents I`ve been accumulating for the past week, but it`d be sort of like tunneling out of prison with a rock hammer. Why would it be like that? Because I am Tim Robbins.

If you`ll excuse me, I must now go use the hole in the floor.

4 Comments:

Blogger --ThatGuy said...

I wouldn't be able to keep myself from falling over. This would be very bad.

7:31 PM

 
Blogger bastardface said...

it`s not difficult. You just stand flat-footed and sort of sit on your achilles` tendons.

ohhh, Achilles ... let thy arrows fly ...

10:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice usage of the metric system. Woot for people who use the correct system for measurement!

7:52 AM

 
Blogger bastardface said...

and death to the English!! system!

8:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home