The Enthalpy Crew
It occurred to me that maybe my cell phone with its 128MB stick of carnage would be a good medium for listening to James` metal podcast, which admittedly I hadn`t been paying any particular attention to. So I downloaded a few that looked good yesterday and gave it a try.
Holy shit!
Now I know why upwards of 1000 people have been downloading it. It`s really fucking good, that's why! James, why didn`t you tell me it was that good??
You know how out of it I`ve been? I didn`t even know there was a new Opeth coming out in 2 weeks. They used to be my favorite group, but I got kind of bored of them and stopped listening during the last year or so ... anyway, I previewed 2 of the new songs at http://www.roadrunnerrecords.co.uk/opeth/ecard.htm, and am relieved to say their sound has evolved enough to merit the purchase of their 8th album.
Other than that, new WTD (new song) and BTBAM (new song is fucking amazing but a pain to download) both come out the first week of September, and I`ll have to force myself to turn off the latest BDM (which is so good I even bothered to learn most of the lyrics) and Byzantine (who are developing quite a cool sound) albums for a few minutes. I wish I could say the same of the new Arch Enemy (Japanese version of which came with a pile of crazy stuff) but it`s really only got a few songs on it that hold my attention. Don`t worry, Angela Gossow, this doesn`t mean we have to stop seeing each other.
In conclusion, anything that isn`t released over here, I may request that you send, unless I can just order it all online. Just don`t send anything through fucking Fed-ex. Where my monitor at?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home