Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I'm getting better

STARBUCKS GIRL #3: You want that with soy, right?
ME: Wow, how did you know.
STARBUCKS GIRL #3: Well, you get to know people.
ME: So you refer to them as Soy Guy, Espresso Girl, etc?
STARBUCKS GIRL #3: Yeah, or there's Really Hot Girl ... (pause) wait, that didn't sound right.
ME: Hey, you've got your proclivities and I've got mine.
STARBUCKS GIRL #3: What does that mean?
ME: eh, just give me the damn drink.

That last line was not actually spoken, it just made for the better punchline. Sacrificing truth for (mild) entertainment value?? That's unheard of!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still laugh a little bit on the inside whenever you say you went to Starbucks.

Oh yeah, and proclivites or proclivities? :-D

2:43 PM

 
Blogger bastardface said...

Well played, 小林様. Oh, how the tables have turned!

2:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Score!

3:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should ask for worms next time.

Lord Worm would be proud of you.

5:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home