Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Fucking Vocabulary

Link: The Commonly Confused Words Test written by shortredhead78 on Ok Cupid

My result:
English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 83% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 73% on Beginner
You scored higher than 74% on Intermediate
You scored higher than 89% on Advanced
You scored higher than 88% on Expert


Fuck that patronizing bullshit. 83%, my ass. I will fucking kill you. Do you realize how much this pisses me off? Damn you Beastard, you ruined my day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The test is flawed. I can't believe that I am considered an English Genius. I scored 86% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 81% Advanced, and 77% Expert!

Or maybe I am so smart, I am stupid because I did better on the expert level.

I scored higher than 16% on Beginner.
I scored higher than 30% on Intermediate.
I scored higher than 8% on Advanced.
I scored higher than 72% on Expert.

I'll shut up now.

3:43 PM

 
Blogger bastardface said...

nah, you're an English Genius, Yakasaki-san. Just because the very act of talking seems to drive you into an epileptic frenzy most of the time, doesn't mean you're no good at English.

Though I'm not sure how the person who made this test is qualified to determine whether someone is a genius or not. Is this test certified? I demand to see certification!

11:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home