Tuesday, March 01, 2005

A Healthy Working Environment

One of the new technicians I was supposed to train disappeared yesterday morning, and no one has heard anything from him.

BOSS: I'm worried. He doesn't seem like the type to just, you know ...
ME: Hey, would it surprise you at all if I just stopped showing up one day? Or would you be like, "yeah, that figures?"
BOSS: (completely serious) I don't know, it's hard to tell with you.

I hope the guy's all right; unlike the one who's still here, he wasn't a jackass.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Henninger said...

Perhaps, he that is why he is no longer there. Take his advice and flee, flee while you still can.

I hear Boston is nice this time of year.

7:50 AM

 
Blogger Mike Henninger said...

Oh, this just struck me. What the fuck would you train the guy to do?!

?!

7:52 AM

 
Blogger bastardface said...

I was training him to use The Force. He left to go save his friends in Cloud City, even though I was like, "You must complete the training!"

7:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home