Thursday, May 05, 2005

助けてくれ

Everybody e-mail me today. I can't stay awake, I'm not gonna get any work done, and the time is dragging itself by like a caterpillar that just got shot in the kneecaps.

On the plus side, I bought some nice new CDs by QOTSA, CoC and L last night, had a great Capoeira practice, shared a hookah with my 2 friends and fell asleep in a bed that was not mine.

Always look on the bright side of life!

Oh, and holy fuck. There's a new Postman Syndrome song. Get it get it! Get it, get it, go!

5 Comments:

Blogger beastard said...

I would have never figured that a straight edge type of guy like yourself would ever smoke anything ever.

That being said, what exactly do are you smoking in the hookah? And more importantly, did you inhale?

10:31 AM

 
Blogger bastardface said...

I'm not straight edge, damn it, and I never claimed to be!

In a hookah you smoke this Arabic tobacco that I don't know the name of. I recommend it a lot.

10:35 AM

 
Blogger Indriana said...

It's called shisha.

11:40 AM

 
Blogger bastardface said...

ah, terima kasih!

11:43 AM

 
Blogger Indriana said...

heh. I'm impressed.

sama-sama.

11:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home