posted by bastardface at 10:10:00 PM
Personally, I've been prepared since last August.Hey, that background looks a lot like moss on a rock on Mt. Monadnock. I remember it clearly. I hope you've haven't violated the copyright for whoever owns that rock.
11:21 AM
The fact that I suddenly came up with a logo that I actually really like should be taken as a sign. くそ, I just got a court order from Joe Monadnock regarding the unauthorized use of a photo of a rock on top of his mountain ...
3:37 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
Dang ran hui!
2 Comments:
Personally, I've been prepared since last August.
Hey, that background looks a lot like moss on a rock on Mt. Monadnock. I remember it clearly. I hope you've haven't violated the copyright for whoever owns that rock.
11:21 AM
The fact that I suddenly came up with a logo that I actually really like should be taken as a sign.
くそ, I just got a court order from Joe Monadnock regarding the unauthorized use of a photo of a rock on top of his mountain ...
3:37 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home