Cow-orkers
How do you let someone know that you don't like them and don't want them to talk to you unless it's necessary without looking like an asshole? Why is it not enough to never respond to a thing they say or even acknowledge when they're talking at you? Is it their way of spiting you for being a jackass, by continuing to annoy you? Are they only playing dumb?
No. This guy is just stupid.
Yeah, yeah. Complaining about co-workers is so last year. I'm not complaining, though .. I'm exploring what it is that makes a person utterly pathetic and why I feel contempt for them as opposed to pity.
I could avoid countless prospective posts right now by just walking over and saying, "You are not smart. Stop talking to me." You should hear my voice when I speak in italics. It gets all slanty and shit.
Anyway, my boss was telling him about the Media Policy Form you have to sign before you're granted a login name here, and briefly explained it as a document which states that "you will not abuse your e-mail and internet privileges." I start laughing uncontrollably, and my boss just smirks and goes, "like Dan here." I'm starting to think he's not a very good boss.
Later, I went out to the floor to use their bathroom since the office one was ocupado. Walking out to the floor normally means I have to pass the old lady harness assemblers and get hit on, and today was no exception. It's funny, though. It makes me laugh, and then afterwards I think about how mad it would make me to see some girl my age get hit on by a bunch of 60-year old men. Oh well, the only other people who hit on me these days are male, so I guess I'll take a compliment whenever I can.
... Damn it!

1 Comments:
I know the feeling man. When I take a shit, I waste your tax dollars. 4 dollars of it to be exact for 10 minutes of exporting last night's dinner. Not to mention, I talk on AIM at work ALL DAY. I think I'll add AIM to my list of job responsibilities after Amtrak does reorganization, or until I put myself out of a job
9:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home