Monday, December 13, 2004

Eyelids of Metal

Guey, estoy fucking cansado. Esto es lo que pasa cuando no se duerme por mas de tres o cuatro horas cada noche.

それも、僕のスペイン語が悪くなっているな~。

I haven't read the news yet today, so I have nothing to complain about other than the usual crap. Wah wah wah, I hate this job, and I live in Kentucky. Boo-hoo. I'm going to do something about it in approximately 2 months (after I mooch a second trip to Japan off them), so I need to stop complaining. From now on, when people ask where I live or what I do for a living, I'm going to tell them I live in Nashville, New Hampshire and Philadelphia, and I doodle in my sketchbook, play Capoeira and listen to metal for a living.

Or, I will pull out a ninjato, yell "COME LEARN TRUE JUSTICE," stab them in the aorta, and bathe in the geyser of arterial spray. I hate making small talk!

IPPON



No one told me what they want for Kwanzaa. I'm going to have to assume you all want crack (again).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home