Saturday, January 28, 2006

MNEAAARGH

I blog to you from the throes of late-night intoxication. I`m sorry, but after 3 bottles (not cups or jars, but bottles) of sake, しようがない。 Actually I checked out of the post-show party early to come here and blog, for some reason. Shit. Now I can`t remember why.

Anyway, Liberated Stain played an At The Gates cover tonight, and when I told them they screwed up a bunch of the lyrics, they said I should do it for them next time, and I`ll probably take them up on that.

I`ve also decided that I will devote the next year to Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Capoeira, exercise, and helping musicians out in any way possible. If I can fit a comic in there too, that`s best, but my goals are unrealistic enough as it is.

Man, I`m really dizzy. Must drink more coffee so I can ride my bike home without running into things.
Oh, and here`s the kind of thing you usually see in a cubicle at a manga-kissa like this one (this is the guy right next to me):



I`m sorry, but that is fucking hilarious right now.


PS - I can`t tell if I feel food or if spinning cubicles just make me happy for some reason.

3 Comments:

Blogger bastardface said...

hmm, that was supposed to say "feel good," not "feel food."

And this wasn`t at work; a manga-kissa is a 24-hour place with manga, DVDs, computers and other crap, that people usually sleep at instead of hotels for budgetary or convenience reasons ..

5:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find this drunk dan thing very amusing...strange, but amusing.

Now for the real reason I leave a comment: I need your address in Japan! Just email it to me or Russ when you get a chance.

10:38 AM

 
Blogger bastardface said...

address? are people looking for me again? tell them I`m not interested!

6:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home