Friday, January 21, 2005

Post-Haste

Here is some random shit that I will not even try to make look pretty.

I was wondering if President W's overuse of the words "terror" and "freedom" would eventually deprive them of meaning, but then I realized it already has. "Terror" can already be applied to pretty much anything non-conservative anymore, and "freedom" hasn't meant anything since the Vietnam War (not that I'd know, having been born in the 80's ..) That made me think of the fact that "love" doesn't mean anything anymore either, and then I got to thinking about words that will never cease to get some peoples' attention, like "boobies."

This afternoon I went to microwave a Cup Noodle for lunch (microwave instructions: "it is not recommended to use a microwave"), and it mostly boiled out of the cup during the 3 minutes it was in there. Then I took it out and promptly knocked the whole thing over. The only thing for me to do at this point was curse loudly, turn around and punch the freezer as hard as I could, which somehow made things better. It's nice to be able to punch things as hard as you can without worrying about hurting yourself. It's "liberating!"

Then I drank a bunch of Dayquil so now I feel pretty good.

I can't tell you my plans for the weekend, because I don't have any.

My life is falling to pieces ... Somebody put me together

(it's a Faith No More lyric; the fact that it popped into my mind just now is pure coincidence, and has nothing to do with the fact that after a week spent entirely by myself I'm going fucking nuts again)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quick that guy's nuts! Grab 'im!

Z.Monkey

1:49 PM

 
Blogger bastardface said...

(head explodes)

1:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll put you together, but I'm nuts, too...
-B.

2:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home